SmartAgro allows you to share knowledge and know-how, to better manage your farm and to find buyers more easily.
Access to the market
- Answer calls for tender published by buyers and benefit from more transparency in the market (where, when and at which price you should sell your harvest).
- Thanks to the GPS coordinates, prove the origin of your harvest and get certifications (organic etc.) more easily.
Improve the yield of your farm
- Access historical reports (year by year) of the operations carried out on your fields (including records of the seeds and inputs used) in order to refine the practices to be more efficient and increase yields.
- Receive feedback from NGOs and agronomic experts about best farming practices.
- Take observation pictures of the symptoms of diseases affecting your crops and share them with experts to receive advice on the best treatment practices.
- Measure the accurate size of your plot with in-built GPS and calculate the exact amounts of seeds, pesticide and fertilizer required for each field.
- Receive advice on how to use inputs in a more efficient way (depending on the location of your farm, on the weather forecast,…)
- List the agricultural plant you have at your disposal and which you are willing to share with other farmers from the same area. Do you need any specific tool? Ask your community thanks to SmartAgro.
- Make some videos of your best farming practices and share them with your community.
The access to SmartAgro’s services helps you to be more efficient thanks to regularly updated data, avoiding costly data collection surveys.
- Optimize your aid missions and your impact thanks to a better visibility of small scale farms’ farming practices
- Type of culture and seeds used
- Inputs and fertilizers
- Various operations (plowing, irrigations…)
- Record and locate the farms precisely using GPS mapping.
- Detect the problems encountered faster (diseases, drought,…) thanks to geo-localized pictures shared by farmers.
- Communicate with farmers and share the best agricultural practises with them (possibility to publish educational content – text, video, pictures –)
- Place various information (weather forecast, market prices,…) at the farmers and cooperatives’ disposal.
For more informations, contact us !
Buyers from the agro industry
Do you have trouble finding suppliers or do you want to improve the follow up of your current partners ?
SmartAgro makes prospecting and following your suppliers easier.
- Find producers according to the type of agricultural products you are looking for, the geographical area targeted…
- Publish calls for tender for farmers.
- Follow your partners and improve your value chain (anticipate if harvests are smaller than what was expected, the date the production will be available,…)
- Check the source of the agricultural products easily with GPS records (for organic certification for instance).
Governemental organizations, research centers and statistical institutes
Do you want to conduct a study in a new region or improve your efficiency in an area where you are already working?
SmartAgro’s data makes agronomic studies easier and can be used as decision making tools for the implementation of agricultural policies.
Observe and analyse
- Access updated data from remote areas, such as :
- Types of culture and seeds used in each region.
- Diseases affecting crops
- Maturity of crops
- Analyse the use and the yield of various type of seeds according to the area.
- Assess the impact of the result of your research or agricultural policies, on yields and the health of farming land (such as the use of new seeds).
- Use our data as decision support tools.
- Thanks to better visibility of the types of problems encountered by farmers in the field, research can be prioritised to target critical subjects.
- Share the results of your public studies with cooperatives and farmers.
Our software infrastructure is customizable, we can facilitate the collection of the data you need.
For more informations, contact us !